Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bachelor party photos

I just thought I'd share some photos from my bachelor party back in July. We had a good time up in Maine, whitewater rafting on the Rapid River above Lake Umbagog, hiking up to Table Rock in Grafton Notch, and swimming in what we call the Deep Hole.

Many thanks to Chris Glazner for all these photos!

I got the pink MITOC helmet.






Hanging out at the lunch rocks.
 

Trying to get the weight forward enough to surf the raft.
 
A little too far forward.
 

Many thanks to Peter and my dad for supplying the food and much of the beer. This trip was thrown together at the last minute with basically no planning effort on my part, and I had an awesome time. Without all those sausages we would have been in trouble though.


 
At Table Rock.
 
Show a little leg.
 

 

 

 
The Deep Hole.
 

 

 

 
Dave Moonwalking in air.


Thank you again, everyone, for a perfect bachelor party!

No comments:

Post a Comment